Saturday 6 February 2016

How To Style Over The Knee Socks



I love over the knee socks and own quite a few pairs of them. Here is a few ways of how I style them.

~Wear an outfit with a skirt and instead of wearing tights wear over the knee socks that match the colour scheme.

~Wear shorts and over the knee socks for a more classy look.

~Wear and oversized t-shirt with over the knee socks for a casual look.

~Wear an oversized sweater with over the knee socks for a lazy day outfit that is still acceptable to wear outdoors.

You could also wear over the knee socks on top of tights for a layered outfit. I think that patterned tights like the ones in the picture look great.


2 comments:

  1. I recently bought a pair of over the knee socks but haven't worn them yet. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I could give you some inspiration. Have fun making some outfits x

      Delete