Wednesday 3 February 2016

MAC 'Brave' Lipstick Review



Whilst I was in New York in November last year, I went into a MAC store about everyday. It was only on the last day that I actually bought a product for myself. I bought this beautiful lipstick and have since fallen in love with it.
I love the packaging for the lipsticks from MAC as their bullet shape makes them look as elegant as they are.

Firstly I apologise for the shape of my lipstick but I wore it down so much and basically wear it everyday plus it was and is my first proper lipstick. The colour of the lipstick is gorgeous as other people who bought it described it like 'velvet teddy' but instead of brown undertones it has a more rosier pink undertone. I kind of agree with this statement as it is easy to wear for school as teachers don't pick up on it but you can still tell it's there.

The lipstick itself applies so easily and is quite long-lasting and doesn't make your lips look like your lips are crusty or bumpy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment