Sunday 7 February 2016

Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette Review



Whilst in New York last November I brought it upon myself to buy the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and I am so glad that I did.

The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and has it's own proud place on my make-up shelf for all the see. I like that the colours reflect the actually eyeshadow shades and the overall them is rose.

Overall the shades in my opinion are amazing and I use all of them and they are all of such a good quality.

These shades are the lightest and are really pretty. The shades from left to right are strange, duet, burnout, limit. Strange is just a cream shade powder whereas duet and burnout are glittery and are pink shades. Limit is more of a matte shadow. 

These shades are the ones that I use the most as they aren't too light or dark. The shades from left to right are buzz, trick, nooner, liar. Buzz is my most used and favourite shade and is a glittery pink of shade whereas trick is more of an orange which makes me think of Halloween as pumpkins are orange and it reminds me or trick or treat. Nooner is a matte pink/brown shade. Liar is a light brown glittery shade and another one of my favourites.

These are the darkest colours in the palette but are still quite subtle. The shades from left to right are factory, mugshot, darkside and blackheart. Factory is a nice brown shade and is sparkly like all of the other shades at this section of the palette. Mugshot is more of a golden colour and darkside is a mix between brown and grey. Blackheart is an almost black colour but has specks of purple and pink in it.

Overall I love this palette and really would love to test out the other palettes from Urban Decay.


No comments:

Post a Comment