Saturday 2 April 2016

My Childhood Photos



It is my 15th birthday on Monday 4th of April and since I don't post on Monday's ,and I have a blog post ready for Tuesday, I have decided to share with you all some photos from my 15 years of existence...well almost 15 years.

When I look at this picture the first thing that come into my head is wow the garden actually has plants that aren't dead! And then I think #throwback to when I would twirl my hair with my finger and so my hair would be that curly. (Now that is a true beauty secret!)


Here I am as a little version of me now but with pink clothes and cute hair.

Here we have a picture of a wild Macy in captivity, jokes, I was just at Chester Zoo.

In this picture I am obviously older and also have the dreaded bob. I used to hate this haircut and would never want it that short again.

Sshhh... for this part of the safari we must be quiet as we see a wild Macy in the feeding grounds eating, as it would seem, chocolate off a big wooden spoon. She must have been baking earlier on.

And now here we are at the end of the tour. This picture is of me age 14 and the picture was took last month. To be honest I don't think I have actually changed that much since when I was a little kid. My eyes still look the same but nowadays they change colour whenever they feel like it!


2 comments: