Monday 26 December 2016

What I got for Christmas 2016


This year I got lots of amazing presents and I am grateful for all of them. I thought I would share what I got, as is usual, I do not mean to brag but know that I love seeing these types of posts.


My main present was this 15" Chromebook, which I am typing on right now. The screen is massiveMy mum and dad bought me this. and I was in need of a new laptop as my old one was broken. 

My Grandma and Grandad bought me this Cachet watch which will most definitely look better than my old bright blue one.

The Quinns bought me this light box and I love it. bI have been wanting to get one of these for ages.

Various people bought my Soap & Glory because anyone who knows me knows that I love bath stuff.

My Aunty Pam and Madge bought me this Benefit gift set which includes lots of mini sized best sellers. I am looking forward to trying these out. 

My Mum got me some coffee chocolates because I am strange and like the chocolates that everyone else leaves AKA coffee chocolates and bounty.

My Grandma and Grandad also bought me this facial brush which looks very good. I have been wanting to try out one of these for ages.

As you can probably guess, I absolutely adore Alice In Wonderland, well I mean it did inspire my blog name. My Grandma and Grandad bought me this gorgeous hardback classics edition and a bookmark to go with it. Somehow I have never actually read Alice In Wonderland so when I opened this I legit screamed.

My mum and dad bought me this book because whenever I am in a Waterstones I always see it and always have to get dragged away so that I don't buy the entire store. I love writing and this book will help me with ideas of what to write about.

My Nana and Grandad bought me This Modern Love by Will Darbyshire. I have been wanting this for so long because I loved the concept of it and admire Will.

My friend Lucy/Philly got me this lightbulb glass and OMG it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Lucy also got me these Sephora sheet masks that I love. I originally saw them when we were in New York together on a school trip but didn't buy many and totally regretted not getting more. Whilst Lucy was in Italy this year she bought me these and OMG Philly stop being so cute!

On the note of Lucy being adorable, she also bought me this clock decoration which immediately reminded me of Alice In Wonderland. It is so intricate and cute.

I received so many amazing gifts but I have only shown a few. A massive thank you to everyone who bought me presents and Merry Christmas to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment